Criminal Investigation Department (CID) Jobs Notification 2017. CID is calling applications for the vacant posts of Assistant State Examiner, Police Sub Inspector. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts.
Last Date: December 14th, 2017
Post and Vacancies
- Assistant State Examiner – 10 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector – 47 Posts
Job Location: Pune (Maharashtra)
- Assistant State Examiner – Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month
- Police Sub Inspector – Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month
Candidates should have completed the education as Graduation Degree with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute as per the applied posts.
Age: 18 to 38 Years
Maharashtra Government, Pune, Maharashtra.
Selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, Interview conducted by the selection committee.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in from 15-11-2017 to 14-12-2017 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1.Log on the website maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
2. Click on CID Maharashtra
4. Select the desired post & login through user name & pass word
5. If New user Register their self & login.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-11-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 14-12-2017 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date to Update SBI Challan: 15-12-2017 during bank hours.
For more details like pay scale, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & other information click on the link given below…